Tank container rental
Our tank containers are stored in a depot in Russia (St. Petersburg) and also other countries, ready for immediate dispatch. They can be used for transporting food and chemicals, both hazardous and non-hazardous.
Basic specification of our container tanks
|Type||UN Portable tank (Standard ISО frame)|
|Capacity||13,000 — 35,000 litres|
|Max. gross||30,480 — 36,000 kg|
|Tare||2,700 — 4,700 kg|
|Tank material||Stainless steel 316 AISI|
|Discharge||Top / Bottom|
|Thermal protection||50 mm|
TIS tank-containers are intended for safe, reliable and concerning inexpensive transportation of a liquid worldwide.
All tank containers of TIS company pass obligatory check on tightness and preparation for safe transportation or storage of any liquids.
|Barrels||Tankers / railway tanks||Tank-containers|
1. Above cost barrels, loading-unloading and storage by comparison of volume to the tank container.
2. Disposable use
3. Storage only in a warehouse
1. Fast deterioration of
2. Expensive service
3. Necessity of changing tare
1. Transportation by all types of transport
2. Various volume of container
3. Convenience at loading-unloading
5. Convenient and fast outlet
6. No necessity of changing tare
7. Convenient service
8. Compatibility for transportation of various cargoes
1. Easily damaged
2. Often proceed
1. Absence of a protective frame
|1. As much as possible safe design|
1. Repeated processing
2. Expensive marks
3. Necessity of the big warehouse for storage
1. There is no possibility in stacking
2. Necessity of the big warehouse for storage
1. Storage is possible on any platforms.
2. Stack up in 6 circles
Interested in renting? Get a quote!
If you are interested in renting one one our tank containers, please fill in the form below with as much information as possible and we will get back to you. (Fields marked with a * are required)